Start Afresh offers a professional and bespoke service that can help you with making decisions about your possessions. We love to help people simplify and organise their homes and workspaces. Whether you want to clear your clutter, prepare your home for sale, downsize, organise your office, help an elderly family member or deal with a relatives estate - we can provide as much or as little help and support as you need.
We operate in the West Midlands, Warwickshire and North Cotswolds areas.
Are you afraid of opening cupboards because you don't know if you'll be able to close them again? Are you struggling to let go of belongings and feel stressed at the thought of where to start?
Are you about to sell your home and don't know how to make the most of it or just need some help decluttering? We can help to take the stress out of these situations by using our knowledge and expertise to assist and guide you to deliver solutions that suit your individual needs. We can provide support with:
- On the move/Relocation
- Styling and staging for a house sale, second home or rental property
- Home admin including personal paperwork, photos etc.
- Wardrobe and cupboard organisation
Senior Move Support
Downsizing and moving home can be a daunting and stressful process. We specialise in supporting older adults and their families and can project manage the entire move from planning stage through to move day itself or merely support specific elements of the move. We can plan, organise and monitor every stage of the moving process so that you can focus on the next chapter of your life. We can be your personal assistant when you're moving home supporting you with:
- Sourcing independent legal, financial and marketing advice for the sale or purchase of properties
- Pre-sale staging of your property
- Providing practical help to assist you sort or downsize your belongings
- Planning your new furniture layout, what to take and what not to take
- Identifying suitable arrangements for the sale, donation, disposal or recycling of items including personal documentation
- House clearance support
As a partner of The Senior Move Partnership, we also work with experienced senior move businesses across the UK and can therefore support you or members of your family to make a seamless move, wherever you live or wherever you are moving to.
Clutter we collect over the passing years can turn a dream home into a cluttered mess! The types of clutter differ from person to person, as will the solutions vary from person to person and situation to situation. We can provide the skills to support and encourage you to achieve your desired results and reclaim space in and around your home or office by
- Prioritising possessions - working out which to keep, which to store, which to let go
- Organising storage - working out how best to manage the things that you do wish to keep so as to make a convenient and workable system for you to easily access your belongings
- Cleaning and tidying - cleaning the room as the decluttering takes place
We work with each client to address individual needs with the aim of removing the stress of organising day to day business administration so that you can focus on your main business activity. We aim to support clients in creating efficient and organised work environments and support can be provided as a "one off" service or on a regular basis. We can be that extra pair of hands to help you with:
- Office admin and organisation
- Archiving and document management
- Workplace organisation and storage solutions
- Office moves or relocation